Dear visitors, Please read this statement to understand how we treat your personal information. This notice explains the types of personal information we collect, how we use it, with whom we share it, how we protect your information and your rights with respect to it.
Use of your information
You have the right to revoke the consent at any time, provided that the revocation of consent does not affect the admissibility of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to revocation.
What data do we collect from you?
Protection of your data
Any type of sale, rental, and disclosure of data – personal name, address, email address, and other information regarding our customers to third parties outside our company is prohibited. Your personal information may be processed by third parties solely for the purpose of assisting with changes to the DP Lux Group website and is subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
We reserve the right to share your information within our company, including related legal entities at home and abroad, but so that you can receive notifications about items that may be of interest to you. We may disclose your information only if required by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding.
DP Lux Group uses appropriate security measures to adequately protect the information you provide to us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you do not have to accept them. To disable cookies, you should access the “Help” section on your browser or read the information that came with your browser. Your visits to our site will be significantly improved if analytics cookies are enabled. For more details on cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
All our users have at their disposal a large number of rights related to the possibility of influencing the manner of collecting and processing their personal data in accordance with the Law, and the application of which we have ensured.
Thus, any person who believes that we have collected and are processing or have processed his/her personal data has:
- The right of access, that is the right to request information on whether we process his personal data as well as access to that data.
- The right to correction, that is the right to request that his/her incorrect personal data be corrected without undue delay.
Depending on the purpose of the processing, the data subject has the right to supplement his/her incomplete personal data, which includes giving an additional statement.
- The right to erasure, that is the right to request from us that his/her personal data be deleted, which will be deleted without undue delay and in accordance with the Law.
- The right to limit the processing, that is the right to request that the processing of his/her personal data be limited in accordance with the Law.
In case of exercising this Right to Restrict Processing, we will further process such personal data only with the consent of the person using this Right to Restrict Processing, unless it is for their storage or for the purpose of submitting, exercising, or defending a legal claim or protecting rights of other natural or legal persons or due to the realization of significant public interests.
- The right to transfer, that is the right to receive his/her personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and electronically readable form and the right to request that this data be transferred to another operator without interference on our part in accordance with the Law.
- The right to object, that is the right to object at any time to the processing of his/her personal data processed for the purposes of direct advertising, including profiling, to the extent that it is related to direct advertising and in that situation, we will no longer process data on persons for those purposes.
- Right to notice in case of violation
If there is a violation of personal data that we have collected and process/processed, we oblige, if the violation of personal data can produce a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, without undue delay to notify the person to whom such personal data relates. Such notice shall state at least the name and contact details of the person for the protection of personal data or information on other means of obtaining information on the violation, a description of the possible consequences of the violation, a description of the measures we have taken or proposed to take in connection with the violation, including measures taken to mitigate the adverse effects.
- The right to file a complaint, that is the right to file a complaint to the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection in accordance with the Law.
We cooperate with third parties to whom we may submit personal data for processing (hereinafter: Processors). Processors with whom we cooperate are persons who fully guarantee the application of appropriate technical, organizational, and personnel measures, in a way that ensures that processing is performed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and that the protection of the rights of data subjects is ensured. Such Processors, with whom we conclude contracts in all respects in accordance with the Law, act exclusively in accordance with our instructions which determine the purpose of processing.
Third-party web pages
On our website, it is possible that there are links to third-party websites that have their own privacy and data protection rules that you can get acquainted with on third party websites, so we are not responsible for them.
We want to provide you with the best possible user experience. We hope that the above sections will provide answers to your questions, otherwise feel free to contact us.